Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anniversary Celebration

We got to hang out with Chad and Callie again today, and actually didn't have to sneak pictures of them. We hung out mostly at the Santa Monica Pier, which is always a wonderful backdrop. Stick a couple beautiful people in front of it, and voila, we have ourselves a photoshoot. Are you ready for this?

Didn't think so.

... So I'll take you in nice and slow... Jonathan and I got bored in the parking garage... Check it out.

PS. Jonathan got some AWESOME shots... don't forget to check him out here.


Meet the Karate Kid

Ok here we go... this is for reals Nacho




This was fun the two seconds it lasted... The mean lady wouldn't let us take pictures on the carousel :(























The End.

Actually it's still not even the end...there are more on Jonathan's

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 14, 2009

    I love, love, love these pictures. I was telling Sara how much fun it's been looking through your photos and see your style evolve over the past couple years. These really are some of my favorites!

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 14, 2009

    Rebecca and Jon - Thank you again for taking these fabulous pics of us - I am amazed at how well you portrayed us! You two really have a good thing going - so much talent!! We would love prints of these . . . I'll work on my posing skills for next time. :) Love ya!
    Callie and Chad

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 15, 2009

    Re, these are AMAZING!!!!! Probably my favorite ones you have done!!! yay!!!!! J had some awesome ones too!
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete

Come on, leave a little love...