Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vogue

I often get inspired after seeing fabulous photography... especially high fashion. The problem is I always pester my sister to be my model, and occasionally she unenthusiastically complies with me if I promise it will hold over my raging photo hunger for a while. Of course a "while" to me and a "while" to her have slightly different interpretations, but I tend to leave that part out of our negotiations. This weekend I convinced her that her being my model is a crucial part in developing my style as a photographer... after all we are sisters, best friends and even Starbucks buddies.. you cant BUY comfort like that. I am sure you would agree that I am the luckiest photographer in the world to have such a beautiful model at my disposal. My next plan is to convince her to dye her hair.

     We went for a dramatic, high fashion shoot... and as Deb from Napoleon Dynamite would say      "I think this is looking pretty nice"

      ... feel free to leave her some love....

     Directions to leave Sara some love:
               click "comment"...
               click "anonymous"or if you want to get really fancy type your name...
               type "sara I love you" or other lovey dovey messages










2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2009

    we all looked at them and they are GORGEOUS!!! love them all...she's gorgeous and you are FABULOUS at what you do...they look straight out of a magazine

    The kolps and the deems

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 17, 2009

    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on, leave a little love...