Friday, December 4, 2009

Woe is Me

As Sara and I so often quote from My Big Fat Greek Wedding "Woe is me, Business is bad".

I am extremely frustrated with my world of photography. Jonathan and I have been trying to get approved for a home loan which insists I work full time at a "real" job (since photography apparently doesn't make the cut). Unfortunately, between the freezing weather, shorter days, and my work schedule, I have not been able to schedule appointments. Hence the frustration. This little note is to let you all know that I have not given up on photography (my third true love), rather, I am momentarily distracted. In the meantime, soak up some good Pride & Prejudice, bare with me, and enjoy the archives :)



Little Pesto lost in the woods...and my stud muffin... Sushi Mushi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...