Friday, May 28, 2010

Art Sale!

So here is the story. This picture was a self portrait that I took as a photography experiment. My sister liked it so much that she insisted I blow it up and frame it for her. Slightly awkward to have my face plastered on my sister's wall, but I did. Since then, nearly every person that walks into her house inquires of and admires the portrait. Several people had offered to purchase the portrait from her, but she was not willing to part with it. THEREFORE, I have decided to sell prints of this 11X13 photo in a 21X24 frame with several frame styles to choose from. The framed portrait will only cost $50 until I officially launch the sale of them. If you are interested you can contact me via facebook, email (retamiz@gmail.com) or call me at 417.761.1391.

The image on the left is the original image. The second image is an example of the framed portrait (please excuse the lighting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...