Monday, June 7, 2010

Bridal Shoot

La la la la love. Between the beautiful models, amazing hair and scrumptious light, we had an amazing shoot. Obviously the blonde bombshell is my beloved sister Sara, her beauty does my job for me. You may recognize the fierce Janelle from her engagement shoot here, she has done quite a bit of modeling and I knew she would be the perfect brunette for the shoot. Lastly, my dear friend Amber, a long lost friend from highschool. I mean come on, is anyone questioning why I chose her? I think not (ahem... FABULOUS hair and natural beauty). Amber has the most adorable boutique in the world, the Paisley Peach, and I am totally jealous of her talent. If any of you buy one of the adorable little outfits she sells for your child, we can definitely arrange a corresponding photo shoot for quite a deal :) . Thanks to my amazing hair stylist Shannon, she whipped up their amazing hair in no time. You may also remember her from her past mother-daughter shoot. If you are looking for some amazing hair talent, she's your girl. Be looking for her upcoming shoot as well!
















A few of my favorites of Jonathan's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...