Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Merry Christmas after all...

My sister and her beautiful children just joined us PERMANENTLY on the island of Maui. You may recognize these beautiful children from my Missouri days and I am sure you will see there faces in abundance these coming months. I am so thrilled we can be apart of there lives and am especially grateful we were able to spend Christmas with them. Here is a quick session in my driveway just before we took off for the Christmas Eve service. Mom and Dad... do you notice anything missing in these pictures??? hint. hint.

And for those of you wondering, poor Jonathan had to work :( :( :( but he joined us later on in the evening. YAYYY.

P.S. See if you can tell which one loooooooooooves getting their picture taken... this is a tough one.

P.P.S Every time I upload images it takes away a significant amount of the vibrance and color in the original images. This post is trying a different method that may or may not epically fail. Feel free to help a gal out and leave feedback if the images look better or worse this way on your computer! Thanks friend.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...