Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

I have to pay tribute to the most amazing mother in the world. If you know her, I know you would agree, because of this reason: we are all blessed to know her. Not only is she an amazing mom, but she is one of those people that you find yourself truly blessed to even know. Certainly the one who can lift anyone's spirits with her one of a kind laugh, and the the one you feel comforted in confiding in. Her life is a story, yes of battles. Battles fought, but battles won. And here we have the opportunity, to hold one day above the rest, and give honor where honor is due. Thanks mom for being the model of Christ in my life, I love you more than you know!

Here is my mom as a little girl, I wish I knew her then :)
And here is one of the two of us last mothers day. This will have to do since we are ocean's apart this year.