Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Good Summer

This post is full of lots of insignificant images of my summer! If you aren't interested in my personal life and are just looking for the photography goods, skip on past and whatever you do, don't click "SEE MORE IMAGES"! :)

P.S. This post has a lot of pictures and my blog is a little stressed out by it. The links are all working so if they didn't load, try refreshing the page.
When I went to Maine to shoot a wedding, Jonathan couldn't come, so instead we had a girls trip with my mom and sister and decided to hit up NYC. First Sara cut chopped her hair... Of course our trip was full of buckets of Starbucks... Sara was with us. Had no idea what to expect for Ground Zero, but didn't quite expect it to still look like this. We stayed in a beautiful hotel right in Times Square... ...with an incredible church right next door. Oh then my mom cut her hair, and she looked gawwwwwgeous. We treated my mom to Phantom of the Opera and she treated us to Wicked....  I really could have died happy. Then my parents came to visit us in Hawaii and we all visited the island of Kauai. Apparently I only took shots of the portion of the trip that Jonathan couldn't attend.... oops. Jonathan and I treated my parents to a 7 course tasting menu at Spago at the Four Seasons Maui (Jonathan's home away from home). Since we were out we decided to celebrate my moms birthday, fathers day AND my mom being cancer-free for 10 years. I wish I would have thought about Christmas. This wasn't even ALL of the food... for one person. I take that back, the desserts were shared. I'm going to have to ask you to please not covet. I don't want to be a stumbling block. The last day my mom treated us to Mama's Fish House... as if she hadn't done enough treating. The boys are in the background.. they didn't want to be in our pictures. Thumbs down to them. And we will end on my best friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...

Labels

Search This Blog