Thursday, December 6, 2012

Patrick & Erin: A Swiss Alps Wedding

As I seem to subtly state in each blog post these days, I am terrible at keeping up on blogging. We have SO many fabulous weddings this year to share but are fighting for the opportunity to do so. We've been excited to share this wedding we shot this summer in Switzerland for some time now and the day has finally arrived! These two were married in a tiny little village in the heart of the Swiss Alps in an ancient church and yours truly (that'd be me and Jonathan) travelled halfway across the world to capture the nuptials.

Let me just preface: Erin & Patrick are adventurers. We were particularly pleased with this trait of theirs when we heard the predictions of rain. To say it rained a bit, is beyond an understatment. We are not talking of a dainty sprinkle or a dusting of rain, but rather torrential downpour. DOWNPOUR. Nevertheless they were troopers and even allowed us to photograph them outside amidst the disagreeable (to put it nicely) weather. I haven't quite been able to piece together why these photos don't reflect the floods pouring down from heaven--- but trust me, they were there. Yet, I quite feel the rain added a rustic romance to their day... what do you say?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...