Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chasing the Sun

In a few weeks, I will be doing a "Trash the Dress" session after the wedding I am shooting in New England. I know your jealous because who wouldn't be totally stoked to shoot a beautiful bride and groom who actually want to have FUN with their wedding attire. As I have been scheming and plotting my methods for this trash the dress session, I was enlightened with the brilliant idea to take the hoop skirt from my own wedding and throw Sara into a field with it. She of course resisted as I pleaded her to be subject yet again for my inspiration. The other factor I chose to disregard was the rapidly disappearing sun which always tends to accompany my photography spurts. Apparently my inspiration has little regard for timing. So here is the result of our 20 minutes of daylight with my extremely accommodating sister. Thank you Sara :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...

Labels

Search This Blog