Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nikiah's Birthday

My niece Nikiah turned 7 on September 11th. She of course was showered with presents, you must know I do not exaggerate. They flew through the air as she tore from one present to another. Being easily forgiven certainly is a wonderful bonus of being a child. I also made friends with an adorable little girl whom allowed me to take her picture, and of course scored some shots of the birthday girl in all her glory.... and my nephew, Josiah, in his.I admit I tend to be a tad lazy when it comes to photographing family events.... better luck next time.


I’d hate to say it but my beautiful little niece has a slight resemblance to Gollum.


There's my pretty princess.

Meet "Adorable Little Girl"


I think it's safe to say she had a little too much fun.


She's much cooler now that she's 7 you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a little love...

Labels

Search This Blog