Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lara Jade Workshop: Day 2

Let me just be downright honest: my process of elimination completely failed for this post. This was the second day of the Lara Jade Lighting Workshop in Maui. The sunset shoot was particular my forte because, as we all know, I'm obsessed with light.

It was amazing to see all the work that goes on behind the scenes in fashion photography, thanks to a great team!

Leadership of Lara Jade.
Fashion Producer Polly Cocilobo.
Make-up Artist Kahulani Davis.
Hair by Ry'n Musky.
Models Brittney Baker & Valerie Wessel.

Model Valerie Wessel





Model Brittney Baker






























And some behind the scenes goodness...


By the way, I have been experimenting with a new template on my blog which apparently lessens the quality of my images. Hopefully from here on out my images will be pleasing to the eyes and not painful as I will be returning to the "old" way of doing things :)

11 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 16, 2011

    hey, how are you saving/ exporting your images? they quality looks reeeally low on my macbook 13", i'm not sure if that's the same for everyone else? looking past that, the images seem really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a new method, which obviously didn't work! I noticed my the few posts that I did in that format looked terrible so I do apologize! My most recent post looks fine though, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re-uploaded the images, hopefully they look better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 16, 2011

    Awesome photography! How are you getting that lens flare (and so consistent)? So far, I can only get that sporadically on a 50mm prime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 16, 2011

    Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I probably was using the 50mm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god! Those are absolutelly great! Especially the photos from the sea :) ! Love the lighting! Lara is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 19, 2011

    WOW, WOW, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work! So beautiful and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really gorgeous work! Lara looks like she runs a good workshop. you have controlled the light really well. must learn that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. David from FranceMay 27, 2012

    Hey congrats for your work ! I really like it ! You have worked with Lara, can you tell me which Macbook is she using ? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on, leave a little love...